Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Cement grout coloring?

On Jun 24, 10:42*am, Wally wrote:
I had many of the bluestones in my patio reset and re-grouted by a
mason. *Now the new dry grout (made with portland cement) is a very
different shade of grey than the non-replaced grout which has been
there for upwards of 30 years.

Is there anything I can purchase at Lowes/HD that can soak into the
grout to make it a more uniform color/shade?

Thanks,
Walter

Not sure if there is anything specific avail for grout, but I would
think one of the semi-transparent concrete stain type products could
be used. Not sure if you can get it perfectly uniform, but it would
probably help even it out.