rjs

Default circular saw into table saw?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:15:56 -0400, "WhiteMoth"
wrote:

Hi all,

I'm new here, so please forgive if this has been answered before. I'm
looking to save some money, and some friends have told me that they
converted their hand-held circular saw into a table saw. I'm wondering if
anyone knows of either (a) plans for doing so efficiently and safely, or (b)
a company that makes an inexpensive pre-fab unit where you just plug in the
circular saw. I'm using a 10 inch Black and Decker circular saw.

Taunton press, Fine homebuilding issue # 1 page 22 had an article on
this exact subject. It is out of print but perhaps you can find it in
a library somewhere.
Regards
Bob