Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Sketchup - Mission Sideboard - Casework

Doug Winterburn wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Looks like a good package. Since it doesn't run under Linux, I won't
be
able to use it,

snip

I'm using it under win2K under vmware-server under linux. Works great.

Alas, that would require an OS disk to load win2k. My machine did not
come with an OS disk (it's legal, but part of the deal with the
machine). ... and I'm not about to send Bill G any money; that would
defeat the whole purpose of converting.