Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default "Ripping" 1x6 fence pickets

topservicepros richard[at]topservicepros[dot]com wrote in
:

Hi Al Bundy (is this the Al Bundy )

Thanks for pointing out the issue about my paragraphs being one long
line. I think it is because I'm using a forum mirror to post the
messages. Technically the reader agent is supposed to be able to wrap
the text (cut it down) but I think I can tweak this forum to wrap the
text on the way out.

So I've made the change. Please let me know if above is one long line
or has been nicely chopped into separate lines.

Sorry to others as this is off-topic but I may need to make a few
"test" posts to get this straightened out.

This newsgroup is amazing in it's depth of knowledge and helpfulness
and really not much SPAM in the mix. I'd like to contribute too!

--
Richard Thoms
Founder - Top Service Pros, Inc.

Hi Al Bundy (is this the Al Bundy )

Yep, my former handle. Good catch! I thought Red Green (if you know the
show) is sarcastically more appropriate.

No, it's still one line. It's probably an XNews issue and it's no biggie.
As you can see above, once the text is quoted in a reply, it properly
wraps.