Ernie Jurick

Default circular saw into table saw?

"WhiteMoth" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all,

I'm new here, so please forgive if this has been answered before. I'm
looking to save some money, and some friends have told me that they
converted their hand-held circular saw into a table saw. I'm wondering if
anyone knows of either (a) plans for doing so efficiently and safely, or

(b)
a company that makes an inexpensive pre-fab unit where you just plug in

the
circular saw. I'm using a 10 inch Black and Decker circular saw.

Resist the temptation. You'll wind up with a half-assed semi-table saw that
will be far more frustrating and dangerous than it's worth. Save up for a
real one.
-- Ernie