Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ED ED is offline

Default damndelion killer

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:02:36 GMT, R wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

??? I thought I was an expert on weed killers. I've not heard of this. How
do you apply? concentration? method? I'm googling this compund next.

Karl

Try looking for Ammate.
You will want to keep it far away from your strawberries.

Some expert on weed killers.
Expert, enough, to admit in a public forum to using un-labeled products.
You are now trying to harvest that crop in which you used the
un-labeld product.
Expect, the USDA to show up and shut you down.

Guys like you give the rest of us a bad name. Apparently, deservedly so.

I hope to see some major accountablity changes coming in
agriculture.

Lots of fast freddy farmers around. GOA did an audit last year of
FSA producers locally and found major misrepresentation. Little
things like claiming to be a corporation but not having the necessiary
supporting docs ie filed with sec of state or not filing taxes as
a corp ect. All the while collecting max $ in deficiency/support
payments..

Plus the never ending incidents of food contamination nationwide

Pesticide misuse/fraud is rampant. Pretty hard to tell
exactly what coming out of the nozzle by looking from afar..

Try proving drifted picloram in legumes, if you
..file a complaint you get to see the regulators demonstrate the most
artfull coverup/stalling techniques to be seen... big ag runs things
in this country. ED