Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default "Ripping" 1x6 fence pickets

Actually, it was a link to a hand saw. I know, no one could possibly use
one of those nowadays, right?

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
me too. what is the link supposed to point to? not a hand saw I hope : )

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 6/22/2008 8:43 AM S. Barker spake thus:

Here's a novel concept. And a less than ten dollar solution.

http://tinyurl.com/4b86tz

I get "The product you are trying to view is not currently available."

It drags itself out of the dark abyss of pish, and crawls insanely up
the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and
doodle. It is balder and dash."

- With apologies to H. L. Mencken