Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you "seal" the viscreen before pouring the concrete slab?

On Sun 22 Jun 2008 06:56:43p, Rudy told us...

Yes, use red Tuck Tape to tape the overlap.

http://www.can-save.ca/index.php?opt...view&id=195&It
emid=93

Make sure you cover it ALL, including where the pipes are..do what you
can with the sheet plastic, then use the tape

Thanks. I will try this. Is Tuck Tape a better duct tape?

Its what the 'pros' use so I go with it too
BTW, Duct (duck) tape isn't really for taping ducts..use aluminum foil
tape for that application.

Duct tape was the standard used for taping ducts before the introduction of
aluminum or SS foil tape. While the latter may actually be better, the
former can still be usued for the purpose.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Sunday, 06(VI)/22(XXII)/08(MMVIII)