Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Shingles curling (upward)

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 06/20/08 06:58 am JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

This should be covered under warrantee. Are there attic ventilation
or decking issues that contributed to the failure? Will the repair
fail prematurely for the same reason?

So if I replace the shingles on the roof of my unventilated shed,
any stated warranty on the replacement shingles is
meaningless/worthless?

Maybe. But it's a shed. What will it need? Two or three bundles of
shingles? If you'd waste time chasing a warranty for that kind of
money, your time's not worth much.

I simply meant that, since the shed is unventilated, the shingles
probably will not last as long as advertised.

Perce

Again, it's a shed. It's not living space is the way it's viewed. It is
what it is.