Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
J. P. Gilliver (John) J. P. Gilliver (John) is offline

Default Car Headlight s(was Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference) )

In message , charles
writes
[]
I seem to remember that there is a maximum distance that the lights have to
be from the edge, but I don't think there was ever anything about how far
recessed they could be.

I believe that the from-the-side rule (probably American) is why the
later Land Rovers have the headlights in the front of the wings rather
than nearer the centre as in older models.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G.5AL(+++)IS-P--Ch+(p)Ar+T[?]H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
** http://www.soft255.demon.co.uk/G6JPG-PC/JPGminPC.htm for thoughts on PCs. **

All I ask is to _prove_ that money can't make me happy.