Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Tim Ward Tim Ward is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .

I went into Boots with a private prescription with 3 items on it.
Pharmacist warned me I would have to pay full cost, before vanishing
around the back. Full cost was £5 for the lot.

The doctors don't always know either. A private doctor once suggested he
write to my GP and get my GP to issue the prescription, thus saving me
having to pay the full cost of the drugs. I couldn't be bothered with that,
and got him to write a private prescription. The cost was considerably less
than the NHS charge.

--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board - www.brettward.co.uk/canb