Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

On 2008-06-22 15:36:46 +0100, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 01:12:57 on
Sun, 22 Jun 2008, The Natural Philosopher remarked:
That's more a symptom of a bad dentist.

It takes a great deal of time to do a root canal treatment properly.
This should not be governed by time and cost but by doing a proper job.
Like I said, if the treatment isn't done properly, that's a bad dentist.

And if it is, under the NHS, its a very *poor* one. (financially)

It's all about expectations. One of my local NHS dentists (not the one
I use) seems to employ mainly newly qualified dentists from Eastern
Europe. I have not heard complaints about their work from people using
them.

That's the first step. The next one will be putitng people on flights
to Warsaw for treatment.