Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Ijames Carl Ijames is offline

Default Any good tool sets?

The Channellock brand set that Sam's Club carries is pretty good and has
most of what you want, in a sturdy black hard plastic briefcase.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames carl dott ijames aat verizon dott net

"RogerN" wrote in message
I'm interested in getting a nice all purpose mechanical tool set that
I can carry to whatever I need to work on and have most of what I
need. I like the Craftsman kits but they are sockets, more sockets,
and other sockets. I need sockets, wrenches, screw drivers, channel
locks, pliers, cutters, a hammer, hex keys, etc. I see the cheapy
homeowner chinese sets that have all that but I need something with
some quality.
Anybody here ran across any good sets worth having? Or maybe I just
need to get a tool box and build my own set.

Thanks

RogerN