Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Car Headlight s(was Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference) )

"John Rumm" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

Its a stupid design for a car anyway and the designer is just showing how
stupid he is.

In you not so humble opinion I take it?

The designer has demonstrated significant skill in packaging,

Poor skill as it happens, it a stupid design.
I bet Ford could do one much lower if there was *any* reason to.
He could have driven lying down and used mirrors then he could have fitted a
roll bar and actually built a car that might be legal, once you put in the
pop up lights and other stuff to pass the mot.
Building it on something like an old mini subframe just so you don't have to
pass any of the current laws isn't significant packaging skill.

and the finish while not to everyone's taste appears to be rather good. I
think the design should be applauded - there is no reason cars should all
be dull and uninteresting lumps.

That one is so uninteresting you wouldn't notice it.
Ooops, that was the problem.
Now where's my lorry tyre jack?

I wonder if he has a flag on a stick for his C5?

If you want a go kart buy a go kart.

That would be a Woosh then....

--
Cheers,