Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketchup - Mission Sideboard - Casework

"Swingman" wrote in message
Without all the dovetails on the case corners, but this is basically how
the one on the website went together, except with Sketchup I need to buy a
better grade plywood.

(the real casework secondary wood was poplar)

I'll put the doors on later, but the corbels ...

(the skp (incomplete) is attached for anyone wanting to join the fun ..
enjoy!)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Very cool! I see that you are using the shadows options also. This is
going to be a very handy tool. I kinda like the x-ray view also as it lets
you see how crowded some areas may be if you need to get in there to put in
screws.
Are you still using the wood grain samples that came with the program or
have you found more?