Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave and Trudy Dave and Trudy is offline

Default Math help needed - triangle.jpg

"John" wrote in message
I think that if I make a jig 90 degrees to the angle you normally
place the wood on the miter saw. Having the wood to stick out instead
of side to side and clamp it down security, that would solve the
problem, I think. Boy, I am glad I don't have many to make, LOL.
John

///snipped///

John
Perhaps you might take a protractor, mark your cut angle on the side of your
work, then cut it with a hand saw. I know Norm would never approve of using
hand tools but........Just a suggestion.

DaveD