Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default OT - Free (for 30 days) newsgroup access for Roadrunner / Verizon people

"Frank" wrote in message
Hey there,

I stopped using Roadrunner's news servers a year ago, so their decision to
drop
newsgroups won't effect me, but I thought the following info might be
helpful.

Newsguy is giving away a free month of newsgroup access to Roadrunner and
Verizon customers, when you buy any of their accounts. They also have a
free 2
day trial so you can check them out before buying anything...

I corrected the subject line
Free is not free if you have to pay starting in 30 days. There are plenty
of "pay for" servers.

I have no idea if these places are good or not, but it is a start.
http://www.newsservers.net/FreeNewsServers.php
http://www.canue.com/