Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default OT - Free newsgroup access for Roadrunner / Verizon people

Frank wrote:

Hey there,

I stopped using Roadrunner's news servers a year ago, so their decision to
drop newsgroups won't effect me, but I thought the following info might be
helpful.

Newsguy is giving away a free month of newsgroup access to Roadrunner and
Verizon customers, when you buy any of their accounts. They also have a
free 2 day trial so you can check them out before buying anything...

Free Month - http://newsguy.com/freemonth.htm
Free Trial - http://newsguy.com/overview.htm

I've used Newsguy for the past year and have been really happy with their
service (long retention, no missing posts, fast dloads).

Currently using one of their 50 Gig accounts ($8 month) but they have
smaller & larger accounts depending upon what you need. Just my $.02

- F

Why pay anything when you can get it free? news.motzarella.org Works great
for me and it's fast. No binaries to speak of but most will be done the
road in a few months anyway.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"