Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Frank[_12_] Frank[_12_] is offline

Default OT - Free newsgroup access for Roadrunner / Verizon people

Hey there,

I stopped using Roadrunner's news servers a year ago, so their decision to drop
newsgroups won't effect me, but I thought the following info might be helpful.

Newsguy is giving away a free month of newsgroup access to Roadrunner and
Verizon customers, when you buy any of their accounts. They also have a free 2
day trial so you can check them out before buying anything...

Free Month - http://newsguy.com/freemonth.htm
Free Trial - http://newsguy.com/overview.htm

I've used Newsguy for the past year and have been really happy with their
service (long retention, no missing posts, fast dloads).

Currently using one of their 50 Gig accounts ($8 month) but they have smaller &
larger accounts depending upon what you need. Just my $.02

- F