Gerald Ross

Default Does anyone still make tape measure refill tapes?

Saw some 25' ones in WalMart this week, wide tape, with rubber cover.
$1.95 for the whole shebang. With disposable tapes like that, why buy
just a part for one.

Dirty Bob wrote:

Seems to me that refill tapes for tape measures used to be available. I say
used to be, because I've been shopping around when I get into town. Nobody
seems to have them, and the general consensus is that they aren't available
anymore. Guess I'll have to spring for the $15 to $20 for a whole new tape.
Unless, that is, someone here can enlighten me as to a source for these
things.

Hopefully:

Bob

--