Posted to alt.home.repair
DA DA is offline

Default Basement bathroom - what maintenance needed?

DA had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ed-313908-.htm
:
Smitty Two wrote:

"is it even
worth the trouble to have a bathroom in the basement?"

//.

How the hell would anyone else know the extent to which *you* would
benefit from a bathroom in your basement? You win the stupid question
award of the day.

Oh, nice! I won something. No, I was inquiring about what's needed for
maintaining the equipment that runs the bathroom setup. I can take care of
deciding how badly I need another bathroom myself, thank you.

\//.