Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Shingles curling (upward)

On 06/20/08 06:58 am JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

This should be covered under warrantee. Are there attic ventilation or
decking issues that contributed to the failure? Will the repair fail
prematurely for the same reason?

So if I replace the shingles on the roof of my unventilated shed, any
stated warranty on the replacement shingles is meaningless/worthless?

Maybe. But it's a shed. What will it need? Two or three bundles of shingles?
If you'd waste time chasing a warranty for that kind of money, your time's
not worth much.

I simply meant that, since the shed is unventilated, the shingles
probably will not last as long as advertised.

Perce