Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference)

":Jerry:" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

":Jerry:" wrote in message

snip

The fact is, if you can't operate all the *safety* related controls you
should not be using the vehicle or what ever.

The difference it makes, you self opinionated ass, is that if you have
never driven an american vehicle which has the type of parking brake that
was being discussed,

snip ill-informed cu*nt headed trolling

You asked if I had ever driven IN America, not if I had driven an American
car, but either question is still TOTALLY irrelevant as it doesn't change
the FACT that if you can't operate all the safety critical controls than
you should not be using the vehicle. Now **** off troll and run along to
your mummy.

Learn to read, you half baked ****. I said, and I quote, "have you ever
driven SUCH A VEHICLE in the U.S. ?"

As you clearly don't understand plain english, the phrase " SUCH A VEHICLE"
refers specifically to the vehicle 'BEING DISCUSSED' . Get it ? Do I need to
drop to words of one syllable for you ?

As you have still not answered the question, then obviously you have NOT
driven in the U.S. at all, let alone a vehicle of the type BEING DISCUSSED,
so it is your views that are irrelevant, not my question.

To suggest that any person who drives SUCH A VEHICLE is incapable of
operating controls that you do not begin to understand the nature of, and
that are only intended to be operated when the thing is either being parked,
or is about to be de-parked, is so monumentally stupid as to be beyond
belief. I say again, this control is NOT intended to be used for holding the
vehicle at traffic lights. Its positioning is NOT intended to make it easily
useable for such situations. Anyone who drives SUCH A VEHICLE is perfectly
capable of using this control, in its intended situation.

So, if you are incapable of contributing anything other than drivel to the
discussion, please don't call me an ill-informed ****, and **** off back
under your stone, yourself.

Take some advice friend. When the hole you're digging gets too big to climb
out of on your own, stop ...

Arfa