Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference)

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

":Jerry:" wrote in message

snip

The fact is, if you can't operate all the *safety* related controls
you should not be using the vehicle or what ever.

The difference it makes, you self opinionated ass, is that if you
have never driven an american vehicle which has the type of parking
brake that was being discussed,

snip ill-informed cu*nt headed trolling

You asked if I had ever driven IN America, not if I had driven an
American car, but either question is still TOTALLY irrelevant as it
doesn't change the FACT that if you can't operate all the safety
critical controls than you should not be using the vehicle. Now ****
off troll and run along to your mummy.