Posted to alt.home.repair
alta47 alta47 is offline

Default Where can we migrate too?

I use Comcast at home and at work, so I'll still have access to the alt.*
newsgroups. We also have a Verizon Internet connection at work but I am
going to cancel that as soon as Verizon stops the alt.* access, and I'll let
them know that is why I am cancelling (I know they don't care, especially
since they have FIOS now in many areas).

I understand that TeraNews ( http://teranews.com ) has a free newsgroup
service (with just a one-time $3.95 setup fee) that allows 50 MB of download
per day. I don't know what 50 MB per day translates into as far a newsgroup
usage, but it's an option.

"metspitzer" wrote in message
Either all of Verizon is going to Google or we have to pick a Big 8.

I vote changing to a Big 8, although the guys that grant permission to
start a new group are pricks.