Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Exterior doors. Steel of Fiberglass?

On Jun 19, 11:25 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

About the only thing more expensive than marine L/P are aviation
coatings.

Before crude oil prices went bonko, good marine L/P was about
$200/gal.

*cough* *choke* *gasp*

Crap! I don't know a homeowner that would let me build in that kind
of finishing price. Couple with he fact that it probably has to be
colored at the plant and shipped, that would be an exciting day to get
the invoice on that stuff!!

Based on your description, stick with what you are usingG

Wow... no kidding. Like I said, just trying to make a living over
here...

Robert