Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Jet Mini 1014 availability

On Jun 19, 1:38 pm, charlieb wrote:
sam wrote:

Given what's out there in the under $400 dollar range, and given
the space I have for a lathe - I'd go with the JET mini VS again.
You'll spend many multiples of the lathe price if you get even
semi-into turning.

All current models are shown as available on the Woodcraft site,
including bed extensions.

And considering I have absolutely used that machine beyond anything I
would have ever imagined, the investment in the machine is cheap.
With a basic set of tools, you will get more hours of fun than you can
imagine.

Choose, bite the bullet and start slinging shavings all over the
place.

A man after my own heart.

Get out and make some firewood! Sometimes it is therapeutic for me to
just get out and make some shavings with no particular project in
mind.

Robert