Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Craigs list part time machinist update

Karl Townsend wrote:
Life is good when you have great help. I suggest you slap some golden
handcuffs (pay raise) on that fella before he looks around for another job.
There ain't nothin' that says I need you like a pay rate increase.

The one plus of this slow economy is good help is easier to find. We just
hired 26 teenagers to pick strawberries. One of the finest groups of
youngsters we've ever had.

So, are they members of that deep pool of US citizens who are reputed to
not be willing to work at such jobs?

I'd pick strawberries for you, but I don't know if any of them would
make it to the tray :-).

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services