Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Pulled the trigger !

"Terry Coombs" wrote:

On a ZX45 milling machine from Wholesale Tools (www.wttool.com) . Saved
enough with my new customer coupon to pay most of the freight ...
This is the RF45 clone and now I gotta get that bench built , cuz the
cheapo base cabinet I have in that location right now sure isn't going to
hold 750 pounds !

Cool! Hope you enjoy your new toy. I bought my first laptop recently, still waiting for
it, 250G HD, 1.4ghz dual core, XP pro, 3G memory. I'll be able to play in the garage with
the lathe and bridgeport and stay connected to the net.

The RF45 is a good candidate for Mach3 conversion. I might end up owning one some day.

Wes