Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22839 Ignoramus22839 is offline

Default help me, please

On 2008-06-18, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Jim Stewart wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote:
Jim Chandler wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote:

Hi, I have a 1 gallon paint can. There is paint on the sides of
the can, so I cannot read the instructions on how to open the can.

How can I open this can of paint? It looks like the lid press fits into
the can and can be opened the a flat screwdriver or a paint can opener,
but I don't know what to do. Paint cans are very clever.

help, help.

Turn the can up-side down on the edge of a table and lie on the floor
staring directly at the edge of the can. Now, with a flat blade
screwdriver, very carefully pry the lid off.

This is a good idea. The weight of the paint will help the lid to come
off.

Feel free to substitute a plasma cutter
or gas ax for the screwdriver.

gax ax?

He meant the gas coming out of your ass, you can use that instead of
acetylene to open paint cans. Just remember to add some oxygen and
light that up.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/