Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Having Problems Finding The Door

On Jun 16, 1:37 pm, wrote:
Ron wrote:
I want to make some custom solid wood doors and I hear that a wood
called jarrah has nice qualities though I would probably use
traditional woods like oak, ash, poplar, etc if they were more readily
available. Buying wood for the rails and stiles is easy enough, but
does anyone know of someplace where I can buy 80" x 32" x 2" wood
boards that I can use to make my doors with?

For all you retards that didn't read Ron's original post, he wants to
make SOLID WOOD doors.

He says he can get wood for stiles and rails, BUT he wants to buy
solid planks. He does NOT want to build a raised panel door.

Hmmm. I guess the retard is you after all, eh?