Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Where can we migrate too?

HeyBub wrote:
metspitzer wrote:
Either all of Verizon is going to Google or we have to pick a Big 8.

I vote changing to a Big 8, although the guys that grant permission
to start a new group are pricks.

Change ISPs. Your connectivity provider does not have to be your ISP.

Huh? Do you mean, "Your connectivity provider does not have to be your
*NSP* (news service provider)"?
__________

I'm connected to the internet via Comcast, but my ISP is Earthlink.

Your news server is Giganews.
_____________

Verizon is not PREVENTING access to the alt. hierarchy, they are
simply not PROVIDING it.

To OP...

Many free text only news reading services, few read *AND* post ones. Check
via Google.

Some inexpensive NSPs both read and post. Binaries too in some cases...

http://individual.net/
http://usenet-news.net/
http://www.teranews.com/

--