Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger rigger is offline

Default help me, please

On Jun 17, 6:01*pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:
rigger wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:41?pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Hi, I have a 1 gallon paint can. There is paint on the sides of
the can, so I cannot read the instructions on how to open the can.

How can I open this can of paint? It looks like the lid press fits into
the can and can be opened the a flat screwdriver or a paint can opener,
but I don't know what to do. Paint cans are very clever.

help, help.

Try he *http://www.ehow.com/how_1139_open-paint-can.html

This site is very clever, and easy. Everything is 3 steps. I shall try
this tonight. I have an Amstrong screwdriver, which is from a government
auction. It must be high quality because it says Armstrong. The tip is
worn off and handle cracked, but it is still very good quality. I will
paint it and sell it. I will call Armstong tomorrow about this
screwdriver.

Good plan. Just don't give away your true identity (wink).

dennis
in nca