Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Rod Rod is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:44:34 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 11:47:24 on Wed, 18 Jun
2008, Huge remarked:
US retail banking is like something out of the Dark Ages.

Up to a point. Where they lead places like the UK is by giving you
scanned copies of all your cheques with your monthly statement.

What a waste of paper.

Assuming people still use cheques...

Nah - they trail the UK. I used to get all my cheques back here. The US
just haven't yet given up on providing something of potential use. (Mind
- difficult to remember the last cheque I wrote - last year I think.)

--
Rod

onset.