Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Brian Morrison Brian Morrison is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Brian Morrison" wrote in message
Man at B&Q wrote:

It is? If you use eBay very little and don't sell much it's quite an
annoyance. How do you suggest working around that?

If you get a refund and your balance is less than £50, use the "add
funds" feature to top it up to £50 and then withdraw the whole
balance.

And Paypal haven't got wise to this?

Oh come on! Can't you wait until you have £50? It's hardly stockbroker
banking!

I hardly ever sell anything on eBay, so it's rare that money comes into
my account. Hence it had not occurred to me that one could add it and
then remove it to avoid the charges. I got caught out with a refund
recently, it would have been useful to know that I could have done this.

--

Brian