Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 6.5 hp Briggs & Stratton won't run

Thank you. Will remember that, when I'm working on small engines. I had a
similar thing a couple winters ago, working on a friend's Dad's snow blower.
Tecumseh, with a bowl carb. Ran a couple seconds on ether. Finally took the
carb bowl off, and freed up the needle and seat.

That day was bitter cold. I got to the end of their street, and got stuck in
the snow the plow had folded onto their side street. Lucky me, palm it up
into neutral. Punch the 4-high button, and give it a couple seconds. Slide
the shift back into drive, and give er some gas. Pulled me right over the
snow. Couple feet later, palm it into neutral and back to 2-high.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Frank wrote in message
Hey thanks Stormin and DanG. Got it starter this morning, it wasn't the
fuel. Took the carb apart and blow compressed air through every hole. Seem
like the needle seat may have gotten stuck. One pull and fired right away,
runs great and lots of power.