Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Having Problems Finding The Door

Ron wrote:

The guy who wrote the original article addressed all of that.

Which guy and what article would that be, pray tell? I'd surely like to
see what he actually recommends...

...If he
hadn't gone belly up for whatever reason or wasn't the sole supplier,

If he was proposing what you're asking for, no wonder...

I probably would have a very impressive door. But since I can't find
what the project needs, all of that is rather moot. Pity... ;-(

Actually, I seriously doubt it. However impressive it might be
initially, it's inevitable for the application it wouldn't survive long
if constructed in such a manner.