Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketchup - Basic table

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Upscale" wrote

Not to criticise your sketch Swingman, but I see that this table
rendition
shows a few jagged lines due to the resolution of the image. In Sketchup,
could the resolution be increased if one wanted to print (or post) an

image
in finer, more exact detail?

On that same "detail" note, this weekend for Father's day I pulled a joke
on
my Dad by showing him the owl nesting box on my laptop screen; then, using
the zoom tool to zoom though the round opening into the bottom interior of
the box, I then used the "walking" tool to walk around the interior to the
opposite corner where I had placed a model of a couch.

Got a good laugh out of him ...

THEN you shoulda put one of the owl boxes near your printer and pressed the
print button. ;~)