Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sketchup - Basic table

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message
After these two basic experiments I now have a MUCH greater appreciation

as
to why so many woodworkers are going gaga over this program! All the very
basic techniques used to *build* this table are in the first few videos
at
this handy Sketchup resource on youtube:

Not to criticise your sketch Swingman, but I see that this table rendition
shows a few jagged lines due to the resolution of the image. In Sketchup,
could the resolution be increased if one wanted to print (or post) an
image
in finer, more exact detail?

Probably, but I'm still a newbie using the free program, so I can't really
answer your question with any authority. Here is a closer, zoomed in
rendering that shows a bit more detail on my monitor. See if this at least
addresses some of the issue.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08