Posted to alt.home.repair
J.H. Holliday J.H. Holliday is offline

Default rechargeable batteries?

"N8N" wrote in message
anyone recommend a reliable brand of rechargeable batteries, and where
can I buy them? i ordered some high-capacity NiMH C cells online a
while back and last night when the power hadn't been restored by the
time the sun went down I tried them in my flashlight; dead as a
doornail. These had been charged by me after receiving them and then
rotated through the charger again; all of my rechargeables have been
in the charger within at least the last month. I feel so wasteful
using alkalines but I keep having bad experiences with every
rechargeable I try.

nate

Most any name brand will be fine