Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

On Jun 16, 8:31 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
Man at B&Q wrote:

Care to back that up with a reasoned argument?

Sure, PayPal charged my wife 60% of the cash she paid in "administration
fees" are you claiming she dreamed the entire episode?

No, what I am saying is that if she had received a refund from the
seller via the normal PayPal refund method, there would have been no
"administration charge".

You claim the seller refused a refund which is obviously wrong of them
and you eventually received a "refund" from PayPal, not the seller.

You previous statement [my text in brackets]:

Even if they had [the seller] refunded
money they would have done so via PayPal who would have deducted
"administration charges" from the refund.

Is the utter ******** in this thread. PayPal refunds from sellers do
not incur charges.

MBQ