Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Sony Betamax VCR SL-S600 Dead Capstan Motor Help

wrote in message
I have a Sony Betamax VCR Model # Sl-S600 that has a dead capstan motor.
Everything else is working. The unit loads the
cassette and loads the tape around the head drum. the head motor is

turning
also.
It has a nine pin connector on the capstan motor. I am getting what looks
like the correct voltages except pin 3 and pin 9 are zero volts.
I don't have a manual on this one and any help would be greatly

appreciated.

Is it a motor and tacho ? so no tacho output

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England