Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default security sensor needed for garage door

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:19:00 GMT, _
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:08:42 -0500, Randy wrote:

My shop has no windows so on nice days I like to keep the overhead
door open. Well some kid watched me welding for awhile then decided
it was safe - snuck in and stole my laptop computer that was connected
to my CNC mill.

Got him on video, filed a police report.

I need some kind of photocell and beam across the doorway to alert me
if anyone walks in. Can garage door safety beams be used? I have a
couple of friends that can wire up or build me a circuit to make them
work, I just don't know how the work, is there a NO or NC output on
those? I was told you cannot just jumper them out, so I'm thinking
it's more like a signal output rather than a switch closure output.

Large dog.

which reminds me...Ill be having another group of pups available in
the next 4 months...seems I didnt catch mommy dog going into heat soon
enough to put her in the kennel.

Checked her this morning..fat and her titties are filling up...sigh

As folks here know..she makes great companion dogs. One travels with
me every day. several rcm members have pups from her and the daddy.

Gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars
exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"
* * * * * * *mariposa rand mair theal