Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Having Problems Finding The Door

"Ron" wrote in message
I want to make some custom solid wood doors and I hear that a wood
called jarrah has nice qualities though I would probably use
traditional woods like oak, ash, poplar, etc if they were more readily
available. Buying wood for the rails and stiles is easy enough, but
does anyone know of someplace where I can buy 80" x 32" x 2" wood
boards that I can use to make my doors with?

Ron

Post this in rec.woodworking if you don't get enough responses here.