Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Stephen Howard Stephen Howard is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:19:25 +0100, (Steve Firth)
wrote:

Man at B&Q wrote:

On Jun 16, 4:08 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:

ie you should be claiming from the Courier.

I did, the Courier refused to refund money.

At what point during the dispute?

All the way through from begining to end.

Even if they had refunded
money they would have done so via PayPal who would have deducted
"administration charges" from the refund.

There are no "admistration charges" on refunds within 28 (IIRC) days.

Utter ********.

News to me...I've both sent refunds and received them without any fees
being paid.

From Paypal's own help page:
"
Q If I send a refund and it is accepted, are the fees from the
original transaction credited to my account?

A Yes. If you send a full refund using the Issue Refund link,
PayPal automatically refunds the transaction fees. If you send a
partial refund, PayPal refunds part of the fees, based on the refund
amount.

If you use Send Money to refund the payment after 60 days, PayPal
cannot reimburse the fees for the original transaction.
"

www.shwoodwind.co.uk