Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
magwitch[_2_] magwitch[_2_] is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

Aly wrote:
"magwitch" wrote in message
A mass boycott is required here. I will not be selling again.

I don't think you need worry about that. All of the unusual trinkets and
great finds are now gone.

Ebay and PayPal's loss will be the local car boot sale/Oxfam's gain ;-)

Where previously there were categories that were brimming with private
sellers, there's now just a small handful of items, and the rest are
companies. Not cheap either, and loads of unreasonable T&Cs.

I haven't found that to be particularly true for the stuff I'm
interested in... I mainly use it to recycle my wardrobe, buy some sell some.