Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
George George is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

I just noticed one can no longer sell on Ebay without offering PayPal.

Well that's the end of it as far as I am concerned, as a seller.

Isn't this a monopoly issues? And illegal under EU law..not that paypal
has ever bothered to comply with that.

Does it matter? I'd rather pay to a seller through PP this way I know its
been recieved and can get my money back.
Sending a cheque or money order takes more time and PP is instant,the
cheque/MO could get lost in the post which causes ore delay and I've been
there,done that in y early stages of buying off ebay.

I don't put funds into my PP account and when I purchase an item I do it
through my CC into PP this way my account is safe.

You're the one that loses out if you dont like it.