Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
The Dim Reaper The Dim Reaper is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

I just noticed one can no longer sell on Ebay without offering PayPal.

That stinks. I never sell on ebay but I sometimes buy but only from people
who offer other pament methods. I've noticed that the number of people only
taking payment by Paypal seems to have increased considerably recently. I
imagine this will exacerbate the problem.

Isn't this a monopoly issues? And illegal under EU law..not that paypal
has ever bothered to comply with that.

Dunno. It's not really a monopoly, is it. If they said NOTHING apart from
paypal I'd have thought it might be...