Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Father's Day

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"Ivan Vegvary" writes:

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard
from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of
69
(his age, not mine).

It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't
wish I could get his advice on something.

On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day
today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the
job!

My 20-year-old son actually brought me beer and cooked lunch while I
listened to the Yankees kill the Astros by 13 to 0, sitting outside in a
lounge chair and taking a nap through the seventh-inning stretch. And I sold
my old minivan today. It was a perfect fathers' day.

--
Ed Huntress