Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Father's Day

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69
(his age, not mine).

Best wishes,

Ivan Vegvary

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks, Talked to Mine and Mine talked to me. So three of us talked today!
Dad has 5 kids.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69
(his age, not mine).

Best wishes,

Ivan Vegvary

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ivan Vegvary" writes:

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69
(his age, not mine).

It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't
wish I could get his advice on something.

On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day
today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the
job!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"Ivan Vegvary" writes:

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard
from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of
69
(his age, not mine).

It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't
wish I could get his advice on something.

On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day
today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the
job!

My 20-year-old son actually brought me beer and cooked lunch while I
listened to the Yankees kill the Astros by 13 to 0, sitting outside in a
lounge chair and taking a nap through the seventh-inning stretch. And I sold
my old minivan today. It was a perfect fathers' day.

--
Ed Huntress